As waste and water educators – how can we design and deliver learning programs to make a bigger difference?
Join these webinars to inspire and refine what you do and how you do it. There is also the option of up to 3 follow up coaching sessions (up to 1 hour each) to gain input on your specific situation. These will be available in the three weeks after the last webinar.
The 4 webinars will explore:
- What does ‘sustainability’ actually mean to you and your learners?
- Education about Sustainability (EaS) vs Education for Sustainability (EfS)
- 7 Principles of Education for Sustainability
- Motivating people with different world views and values
- Using the EfS toolkit as a resource
- Case studies of best EfS practice in waste and water education (your own and other sources)
- Using reflective practice and communities of practice to strengthening your education