SESA announces another unique opportunity for Waste & Water Industry Trainers…..
achieving action outcomes and behaviour change
SESA has engaged Les Robinson to offer his successful Changeology program self-paced and online!
This tool set is perfect for project managers with real life change projects to develop.
Changeology Self-drive takes you through the process of designing a change project, step-by-step, down to the level of innovative tactics and persuasive messages. Les Robinsonwill be there every step of the way, providing you and your team with mentoring, illumination and guidance, by email, phone or Skype conferences.
You can use Self-drive:
- as a real-time project design system, where you develop a ready-to-launch project to tackle a real challenge; or
- as a training course, where you learn the skills and tools to design change projects that are tailored, innovative and buzzworthy.
You’ll get the same behavioural insights and proven rapid development tools as Les’s ‘in-the-flesh’ Changeology workshop.
The buddy rule: Because it’s always better to design with a buddy or team, the offer includes access for up to 4 members of the same project team.
Les is a specialist in community change and one of Australia’s most engaging facilitators. He brings behavioural science, rigorous process, clear thinking, warmth and fun to the practice of designing change projects.For more on Les’s work and approach, check his website at: www.enablingchange.com.au
Dates and times
We’re offering a first round of 12 free places as a pilot. You’ll need to agree to begin the program before the end of July and then we’ll give you up to 3 months (12 weeks) to complete the seven stages with Les.
How to Book
Book via email: email@example.com
Phone inquiries: SMS or call Larraine Larri, SESA Project Manager 0447 445 689.
- No cost for the first round, it’s a pilot – all we ask is that you find the time to commit to the program; complete it within 3 months; participate actively and give generously of your ‘frank and fearless’ feedback; so we can learn together and improve!
- SESA is funding each participant up to $495 (incl GST) for the pilot. Subsequent rounds will involve a co-payment.
- This offer is only open to people involved in delivering some aspect of waste and water industry training that includes sustainability education and/or community engagement; and grappling with how to achieve the desired changes.
- We know that, ‘Sustainability education is a significant percentage of Water & Waste industry trainer job roles.’ Also that, getting people to change their behaviours is one of the big challenges faced by you!
- You may be in Local Government; Water or Waste management and/or processing industries; Catchment management; resource recovery; or involved in other community engagement and change programs related to water and or waste issues.
Read more about Changeology Self-drive
To find out more about SESA see sesaproject.com
To find out about the research that led to the development of this training see http://www.awa.asn.au/Sustainability_Educators/